Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Recuperating

Tomorrow will be a week after my total knee replacement surgery & I’m feeling a little better & stronger each day.  No marathons in my future, but I’m hoping that walking without a walker will be!

My son, Jason, flew home to help his sister, Kim, take care of her father & me.  Between the two of them, they took care of a lot & I am so very grateful.  My heart is full of love for both of them.  I am humbled by how much love & good energy is being sent to me by friends & family!

Erin, my physical therapist, said I am doing good & immediately added more exercises to my daily routine!  Before you know it, I will be walking with a cane, driving to rehab & taking care of my life.  And for that I will be truly grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you will have marathons in your future! Each step will start coming along quicker and quicker at this point. Before you know it you will get up and walk across the room without any assistance and then suddenly stand in shock!

    I'm so glad your children came to help out. You are truly blessed.
    {{hugs}}
    Linda

    ReplyDelete